Welcome to Dorset-Charcuterie
Free delivery on all orders over £25
Click here to join our mailing list we will keep you upto date with our seasonal specials, news and events.
All our meat is always free range or wild and is sourced directly from local farmers and shoots within a few miles of our door.
We hang, butcher, season, cure, ferment, dry, smoke, and mature all of own own products from start to finish, we combine age old traditional methods with state of the art modern techniques, ourselves by hand in our purpose built on farm Charcuterie.
If you have any questions just give us a call 01202 625688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we look foward to hearing from you!
- A fantastic selection pack containing a varing mix of 3 of our Air-Dried Meats including Dorset Air Dried Beef, Dorset Coppa, Salami and Dorset Air-Dried Ham.£7.50
- Our Beef is White Park from Corfe, Purbeck, we dry age the carcass on the bone for 3 weeks minimum, it is then dry cured with coriander and black pepper, cold smoked over oak and cooked sousvide. Each pack is 150g minimum.£3.50
- These cold smoked, sous vide pigs cheeks won best overall product in a recent taste with the Guardian newspaper. Try them yourself and let us know what you think!£3.50
- We cut and cure the rinds by hand, then roast them in small batches to give you the freshest pork scratchings you'll ever eat!£1.80
- A traditonal British style Black Pudding using blood, oats, barley, brandy cream and spices. A perfect additional to a Dorset Charcuterie Breakfast.£3.50
- Rustic Dorset Pate, made with our own special pate spice, cream and free range eggs 150g£3.50
- min 80g£5.00
- min weight 80g£5.00